Welcome to another Vegan Wednesday. Today I want to share with you guys my recipe for a super healthy, sugar free and energizing breakfast – homemade granola!
I really love cereals for breakfast, but most of those you can buy in the supermarket contain too much sugar. So I decided to create my own healthy and delicious version. :)
- 3 cups of oats
- 1 cup nuts of your choice (I took almonds, but it´s also delicious with hazelnuts, walnuts or cashews)
- 1 cup of flaxseeds (you can also add sesame, pumpkin or sunflower seeds)
- 1 cup of agave syrup (or honey)
- 1 tablespoon of cinnamon and a pinch of salt
- half a cup of olive oil
- Mix everything!
- Put it on a baking tin.
- Bake at 190°C until they are crispy (depending on the oven 20-40 minutes). Don´t burn it!
Enjoy your homemade Granola with some fresh fruits, with milk or yoghurt or just as a snack, and let me know through the Instagram tag #inavegan!
Have a great day!