Happy Monday everybody!
I hope you all had a fabulous weekend. I for my part enjoyed it a lot, a friend of mine came to visit me and I had the great opportunity to participate in an amazing art project.
When I was invited to join the “Portraits” project by the British artist IMPREINT, I was wondering, what the background and the story behind the project might be. I´m amazed by the simplicity and the pure joy of “Portraits” that I saw while browsing through the other participant´s pictures.
So I decided to do a small interview with him! Enjoy reading ;)
– I read comments talking about peace, love, equality, hope. I identify the project with this.
– How did the project come to your mind?
– I was painting 1000 balloons and I started to look at them as people: all ‘imperfect’ therefore beautiful.
– When did the project start?
– 16 December 2013. (It started in the streets of Notting Hill, London, when in just a few hours, hundreds of people took part.)
– What happened until now? (participants, collaborations,…)
– The project has grown a lot during the year. The participation is global and I’m pleased to see the people united by a concept.
Thank you very much for answering the questions, IMPREINT, if you want to find out more about the project and see the participants for yourself, just head over to his homepage!
or on Facebook