First of all, I want to say: thank you so, so much for your support!
I started to run this blog only 7 weeks ago and I’m so thankful for all of your sweet comments, likes and shares. Thank you and stay tuned for so much more to come. <3
Ok, but now let’s talk about today’s super quick, easy and of course vegan recipe.
My Instagram followers may know my obsession with chia pudding. Chia seeds are so healthy and full of important nutrients, such as Omega-3, Calcium and double protein content when compared to other seeds. This could be interesting for all my sporty readers. ;)
You can use chia seeds as topping for your daily oatmeal, salads, soups and so on. And of course you can make delicious, vegan chia pudding.
I love chia pudding for breakfast. With some fresh fruits or selfmade stewed apples it’s perfect for a super healthy start into your day.
- 2-3 table spoons chia seeds (get them here)
- 200ml milk of your choice (I used soy milk, but it’s also very tasty with oat milk, almond milk or even coconut milk)
- Agave syrup (optional)
- 5-6 apples of your choice
- Apple juice
- Optional raisins and rum (depends on if it’s for breakfast or not ;) )
- Stir chia seeds into 200ml milk of your choice and put it over night into the freezer.
- Within the first hour you should stir it every now and then.
- Cut apples and boil them up in a bit apple juice.
- Cook the apples until they are soft and add some cinnamon.
If you want you can also add raisins and season the stewed apples with a lacing of rum in the end.