After last week’s vegan pumpkin soup, today I will tell you a very simple recipe for my all time favorite… vegan zucchini soup!
As I already told you in my last “Vegan Wednesday” post, I love soups for autumn and winter time, since they are super easy to cook and so filling and warming for those cold days. This special soup is one of my favorites, because it’s so creamy and yummy without sitting heavily on your stomach. And you don’t need a lot of ingredients. Here we go!
You need: (for 2-3 persons)
Preparation time: around 30 minutes
250ml vegetable soup
250ml soy cream
- Dice the onion and preheat a pot with some olive or coconut oil
- Cut zucchini into small pieces
- Put the onion into the pot and stir-fry it for some minutes, before adding the zucchini pieces
- While you brown the vegetables, you can prepare the vegetable soup
- Add the vegetable soup and boil it up, until the zucchini is soft enough to mix it with an immersion blender
- At last add the soy cream and season it with salt, pepper, and a dash of lemon juice
- Boil it up one last time for a few minutes
- Bon appétit!
Now there’s nothing left to say, than: Enjoy your vegan zucchini soup and thanks for reading, loves!
Tell me, how you liked it and feel free to share your own versions of this recipe on Instagram, Facebook or whatever. You can use the hashtag #inavegan, so I can see it, too. :)